People dealing with oily skin know the troubles it brings. Excess oil accumulation on the outer skin layer frequently causes whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and other skin irritations. Anyway, experts say that oily skin ages better and develop fewer wrinkles in comparison to dry or normal skin.
The excess oil occurs as a result of the sebaceous glands in the skin that produce excess sebum. People with oily skin have shiny skin and large pores.
The factors that contribute to oily skin are genetics, dietary choices, stress or hormone changes in the body, such as in puberty. Moreover, women have the greater tendency to the oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, menopause, or when taking birth control pills.
This problem can be solved by avoiding certain types of food, such as refined sugar. It often causes acne and other skin issues.
People with oily skin try all types of cosmetic and beauty products, creams, face washes, etc. However, not all types of these products are suitable for all skin types. This article will teach you how to prepare a few remedies for oily skin at home. These remedies will make your skin soft and younger overnight. Also, the needed ingredients are cheap, safe and highly effective.
Face wash for all skin types
- Half a teaspoon of Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of castile soap
- 2/3 cup of filtered or distilled water
- 10-15 drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a well-blended mixture.
- Then, take an empty container and place the resulted mixture in it.
Face wash for oily skin or acne prone skin
- Half a cup of organic honey
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 10 drops of tea tree oil
- Combine all the ingredients and place the mixture into a container. Use only a little bit of the mixture and massage it on your face.
- Finally, take a moist cotton ball and wipe off your face before washing it.
Face cleanser for dry skin
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 cup of mild castile soap
- 20 drops of jasmine fragrance
- 1 cup of distilled water
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl until you get a well-blended mixture.
- Then, place the mixture in a container.
Face wash gel for dry or oily skin
- ¼ cup of aloe vera gel
- 1-2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil
- A few drops of an essential oil of your choice
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl until the mixture is well blended.
- Next, pour the mixture into a container.
- If you have oily skin, replace the almond oil with liquid castile soap.
Basic face wash
- Half a cup of liquid castile soap
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- 10 drops of essential oil
- You just need to mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Next, pour the resulted mixture into an empty container.
- If your skin is oily, substitute oils for aloe vera gel.
- Also, you can add coffee grounds to the mixture to make it an exfoliating cleanser.
- Give any of these cleansers a try and your skin will be smooth.
- Also, you will look younger after only a night.