I want to look good’ this is what every woman thinks every day. She tries different things to make her dream of looking good all the time true. Women keep buying cosmetic creams to improve the texture of their skin. This highly expensive creams promise to provide smooth and vibrant skin but often fail to keep the promises.
The cosmetic creams consist of a lot of chemicals which can actually damage your sensitive skin and promote the fast aging process. Thus, you need a skincare product which nourishes your skin to make it smooth and clear. So, if you are looking for a single solution to all your skin issues and want to look beautiful then come closer to nature.
The natural ingredients are more reliable when it comes to the skin care topic. It provides nourishment to the skin and protects it from the harmful infections. A homemade facial cream with 2 ingredients will be an affordable solution for the skin issue. The homemade facial cream requires ingredients like baking soda and coconut oil which is available in almost every house. This cream is very effective to treat the acne-prone and problematic skin.
The homemade cream is free from chemicals and perfect solution to your troubles. Its combination of the two ingredients provides relief from acne, reduces the redness of the pimples, helps to get rid of scars as well as cleanse and exfoliate your skin. So, it is must try cream if you want to improve the texture of your skin.
Baking soda is a not only ingredients required for baking cookies and cake, it is actually a medicinal ingredient which is very helpful to maintain good health. It is a cleaning agent which helps to eliminate toxins from the body and skin. It is widely used for teeth whitening and treatment of acne. It effectively balances the pH level of the skin and thus protects it from harmful infections. It prevents the skin breakouts and heals the damaged skin instantly.
The second ingredients of the homemade cream are coconut oil. This ingredient is well known for the properties of anti-bacterial and healing properties as well as act as a moisturizing agent. It nourishes the skin and becomes the dead cells very gently. Its combination with baking soda helps to neutralize the harshness of baking soda and make this cream suitable for sensitive skin as well. While buying the coconut oil make sure you go for organic and wet-milled traditional coconut oil as it is very effective for skin care.
How to use baking soda and coconut oil as a deep cleanser
Here is a detailed recipe for the homemade facial cream to cleanse your skin and improve the texture of your skin.
- Coconut oil- 1 tbsp
- Baking soda- 1 tbsp
- For normal and oily skin the combination of coconut oil and baking soda should be in 1:1 ratio
- Whereas if you have a sensitive skin then mix 2 parts of coconut oil for 1 part of baking soda.
- Mix the two ingredients well to create a smooth and creamy paste.
- Apply the paste to your face using your fingertips.
- Allow the mask to remain on your skin for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the mask using warm water.
- Wash your face properly and tap it dry.
- Use this facial cream twice a week to get the smooth and radiant skin.
The regular application of this cream or mask will keep your skin healthy and free from infection. The acne issue will vanish in no time and your skin will become smooth and clear. Try this homemade cream today!
- 78Surely, all of us, at some point or another have experienced some skin problems. The reason we are writing this article is to show you a recipe, which is a very effective and natural face cleaner. The recipe is actually based on coconut oil and baking soda. These two ingredients combined together, have…
- Coconut Oil Does Wonders for Your Skin and Hair. But You’ll Fall Off Your Chair, When You Hear The Newly Discovered Effect It Can Have36Coconut oil seems to be an all-purpose ingredient. It has amazing beauty benefits and health benefits. Coconut oil is a natural remedy that can be used in the process of weight loss and the treatment of thyroid disorders. Moreover, a recent research came into conclusion that coconut oil can also be beneficial in the treatment and prevention of…