Since ancient times, nature has been the main source of medicine for humans. In it, we can find all the properties and nutrients that we need to cure many diseases.
A natural drink used to treat many things is prepared with lemon and chia. This powerful beat helps us prevent the flu, cleanse the body and prevent fat build up. That is why many people around the world have decided to include it in their diet. If you also want to do it, we will show you how to prepare easily in your home.
Drink lemon and chia to burn accumulated fat
Each of these ingredients is very good and healthy. However, when we combine them into a drink, the result is surprising. The best part of all is that both are very cheap and easy to get.
- Lemon juice (1 unit).
- Chia seeds (1 tablespoon).
- Honey (1 tablespoon).
- Water (1 ½ glasses).
- To begin we must soak the seeds of chia for at least 1 hour. When they absorb the water, they will look like gel pellets because of the fiber they contain. Then you should bring all the ingredients into a blender and mix them well. And that`s all your powerful fat burning drink is ready!
- This delicious juice should be consumed every day in the morning in the morning. By doing this you will accelerate your metabolism and lose weight quickly and effectively.
- It contains many vitamins (B, C, and P) and minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, fluorine, sodium, magnesium, iron and calcium.
- It is a powerful purifier for the body.
- It has very few calories (29 calories in every 100 grams of juice).
- It is rich in fiber that helps us eliminate toxins from the body.
- It is a potent natural antioxidant.
- It has a high content of fiber, calcium, protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
- They give a sense of satiety that eliminates food anxiety.
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
Although this drink is extremely powerful for weight loss, it is necessary to accompany it with a balanced diet and some physical activities. If you do, you’ll have amazing results in a short period of time!
- 37Colon cleansing is performed by the ancient Greeks. This method became popular among Americans in the 1920s and 1930s. Undigested foods can cause mucus accumulation in the colon which further causes accumulation of toxins and poisons in the body. These toxins can cause a headache, fatigue, low energy, and excess…