Nowadays, many women follow a trend and have eyebrows that are thick and bushy. The depilated eyebrows which were also thin were fashionable for the 90s. But, not everyone can have bushy eyebrows since we weren’t born with them.
Luckily, for you, if you also want to follow this trend, here are some of the best tricks that can help your eyebrows grow fast and be bushy and thick. You don’t need much money for the ingredients since most of them can be found at home!
It’s considered to be one of the most effective ingredients for this matter since it’s full of fatty acids, vitamins, proteins as well as antioxidants that help our hair follicles become nourished and the growth process is faster.
Take a look at the procedure:
- Use a cotton swab that will be dipped in some castor oil. Put the oil on your eyebrows directly.
- Massage it well using your fingers for several minutes.
- Leave the treatment to act for half an hour or more.
- Use warm water to remove the oil.
- This procedure should be repeated every day for several weeks.
- Tip: In case of any irritation, you’ll need to stop the procedure and not continue with it!
Coconut oil is also amazing for promoting hair growth. It is full of nutrients and proteins like iron and vitamin E, but it can also make your eyebrows darker.
- Put several drops of the oil directly on your eyebrows. Massage it gently using your fingers.
- Leave it to stay on your eyebrows throughout the night.
- Use plenty of lukewarm water to eliminate it in the morning.
- The treatment should be repeated every day for 2 months. The results will appear soon.
Olive oil is present in many homes. We mostly use it in our kitchen. It is abundant in vitamin E that helps our eyebrows grow faster.
- Put several drops of olive oil on the eyebrows before going to bed.
- Rub the oil gently.
- Leave it to rest throughout the night.
- Use plenty of warm water to rinse it away in the morning.
- You can also combine ½ a teaspoon of olive oil with several drops of honey. Put this on your eyebrows while you’re rubbing it gently. Remove it after 30 minutes.
Onions are also present in almost everyone’s kitchen. The juice is full of hair growth activators, but also sulfuric compounds that increase the production of our collagen layer. Our hair follicles will be stronger and they will also grow faster.
- Chop a small onion.
- Use a thin cotton cloth to squeeze the juice from the onion.
- Rub it on your eyebrows and leave it to dry for several minutes. Use warm water to eliminate it.
- This treatment should be repeated for several weeks. The results will appear quickly.
The yolk from the eggs is full of keratin that promotes hair growth.
- Separate the egg white from the egg yolk.
- Beat the yolk. It should become creamy.
- Put it on your eyebrows using a cotton swab.
- Leave it to stay like that for 20 minutes and then eliminate it with cold water.
- Repeat this treatment 2 times a week.
The fenugreek plant contains a type of seed full of lecithin, proteins and nicotinic acid that regenerate our hair follicles and make our hair grow faster.
- Put 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds into a bowl. Add water to the bowl and make sure the seeds are covered completely.
- Leave the seeds to soften for 5 hours.
- After that, crush them in a mortar to obtain a paste.
- Add a little bit of coconut oil and several almonds in the seed pasta. Stir it all well.
- Put this on your eyebrows before you go to bed. Leave it to act throughout the night.
- Eliminate it in the morning using plenty of warm water.
- This procedure should be repeated 2 or 3 times a week for a period of 2 months.
This amazing plant is abundant in enzymes which help our eyebrows grow faster and nourish the hair follicles.
- Take an Aloe Vera leaf and extract the gel. Use a knife for this.
- Combine a little bit of coconut oil, honey and ½ a teaspoon of the gel stirring it well.
- Put this combo on your eyebrows.
- Remove it with plenty of water after half an hour.
- The treatment should be repeated every day for several weeks.
Lemon is full of vitamins B, C, different nutrients and folic acid which help our hair grow faster.
- Chop the lemon into slices.
- Take a slice and rub it directly on your eyebrows for several minutes.
- Eliminate the juice using warm water after 20 minutes.
- You can also remove the lemon peel and chop it into small pieces. Let this to rest in a cup with ¾ of coconut oil for 2 weeks. Then, you can use the solution. Apply it on your eyebrows every night before going to sleep. Remove it in the morning using plenty of warm water.
- Tip: You mustn’t be exposed to the sun at least 2 hours after you’ve applied lemon. Lemon juice tends to lighten your hair color when you’re in direct sunlight.
- 38One of the healthiest things you can do for your body is to develop the routine of drinking a glass of lemon water early in the morning. This will aid in strengthening the immune system, assisting weight loss, regulating pH levels in the body, helping digestion, and preventing food cravings. You should…
- 37Did you know that premature graying of the hair can be due to a lot of health conditions and poor dietary choices? For example, this problem might happen due to hormonal fluctuations, smoking, pollution, stress, use of unsuitable hair products, chronic colds, sinusitis, and thyroid disorders. Also, gray hairs can…