Cabbage leaves are similar to a magnet since they pull out diseases from our bodies. Besides being a great ingredient for preparing different types of meals, cabbage is also very beneficial for the treatment of certain conditions such as:
Swellings caused by traumas
If you have hit your hand or leg and the place has begun to swell, wrap the area with fresh cabbage leaves. Tighten the leaves with a bandage. You can do the same procedure if you hurt your ankle or if you have problems with swollen legs. If you want to achieve the best possible results from this treatment, it is recommendable to sleep with the compress.
- The thyroid gland is exceptionally important since its hormones aid growth, metabolism functioning, and the functioning of the organs in the digestive system.
- If you want to heal your thyroid gland so it can restore its normal functioning, put cabbage leaves onto the throat where the gland is located.
- Cover the leaves with a bandage or a shawl.
- You need to sleep with the compress and you can remove it in the morning.
- If you have an unbearable headache, you might have some kind of problems with your eyes.
- However, the headache can be related to excessive stress or tiredness.
- Therefore, apply a compress from fresh cabbage leaves onto the temples and to the upper part of the head.
- Put some kind of a cap or a hat to keep the leaves in place.
Pain due to breastfeeding
- If women experience strong pain due to breastfeeding, they can put compress from fresh cabbage leaves onto the breasts and the pain will go away.
- You can do this during the day and at night.