Obesity is one of the most problematic health issues today, particularly because it can cause heart disease, depression, and several other complications. Scientists have even exhausted many of their resources while trying to rid the universe of this predicament. As a result, most people seem to have accepted obesity, rejecting the possibility of fitness. Today, humanity appears to be allergic to the thought of exercising to burn excess weight.
Massaging the four points listed in this article will help you improve your metabolism, eliminate excess liquid deposition, and rid unwanted fat. Modern reflexology backs the idea that massaging these four points contributes to the stimulation of various body functions. According to this theory, directed massage leads to weight loss by aiding the digestive system, controlling appetite, and promoting body awareness.
INNER ELBOW CREASE:
- Apply pressure to this point using your thumb for at least a minute between two and three times every day.
- The pressure point located in your inner elbow crease connects to the large intestines.
- Applying pressure on this spot stimulates bowel function.
- Apart from regulating your appetite, massaging your philtrum, the area just above your upper lip helps to reduce anxiety.
- Reduced levels of anxiety go a long way towards preventing stress-related overeating, which typically contributes to gaining excess weight.
- For the best results of this procedure, massage your philtrum for at least five minutes two times a day.
- This is the small pointed eminence of your external ear, which you can find by opening and closing your mouth.
- In addition to controlling your appetite, the tragus spot is where you will feel the most jaw movement.
- The tragus is also known to speed up metabolism, which often leads to the elimination of excess weight.
- Applying continuous pressure and gently massaging the tragus in circular motions suppresses appetite and activates metabolism.
- Perform this procedure for three minutes at least three times a day for the best results.
- With the availability of numerous weight loss techniques today, choosing the most suitable might prove challenging.
- However, some of the available natural weight loss plans available today date back throughout history.
- As such, they are tried and tested modes of treating obesity.
- With its roots dating back ages, acupressure is one of the most effective weight loss techniques.
- Because it has no side effects, trying it out might be worth your while.