Out feet is the most neglected part of our body. It comes in contact with dirt and cold surface all the time, still, we don’t spend much time to keep it clean. The constant accumulation of dirt and dryness of skin leads to cracked feet.
Some of the spas and beauty salons now provide special treatments to clean your feet and heal the cracked skin. This feet grooming session will cost you a fortune and it can be harmful to your foot skin as well. So, don’t waste your money on these pedicure treatments and don’t expose your feet to the harmful chemicals in the food product. Instead, you can use the completely natural remedy to groom your feet at home.
Here is an awesome remedy for beautiful looking healthy feet
- Baking powder- 3 tbsp
- Milk- 4 cups
- Take a small tub in which you can soak your feet properly.
- Now, pour milk in the tub and then add 3 tbsp of baking powder to it.
- Stir it well to make sure that baking powder completely gets dissolved in it.
- Now, soak your feet in this solution for 10 minutes.
- Later wash your feet with warm water and dry it using a clean towel.
- Use this remedy every day for 1 week to get softer and smoother feet quickly.
This is the most affordable and safe way to improve the texture of your foot skin. It helps to remove the accumulated dirt and soothe the cracked skin. You can make a habit of applying moisturizer cream on your foot every night to keep your skin hydrated. This will prevent the cracked feet and your feet will look beautiful all the time.