In order to eliminate viruses, bacteria and harmful parasites from your system, you need to detox your body to cleanse it. One of the best options to do this is by using coconut oil.
This being said, this oil contains medium chain triglycerides which will be able to build up and boost the immune system and the lauric and caprylic acid will give you antifungal, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties.
What will happen is that they will only attack the harmful bacteria and leave the positive one alone. This will balance the gut flora in the digestive system. In fact, it has been proven scientifically that coconut oil destroys yeast and another fungal overgrowth in the body.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
Nevertheless, coconut can offer you many benefits and some of them are:
- Prevents cancer
- Regulates blood sugar
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections
- Boosts HDL (good cholesterol)
- Helps weight loss
- Balances intestinal flora
- Improves brain health and mental clarity
- Boosts energy levels
- Prevents heart disease (high blood pressure, heart attacks, stroke)
- Protects and restores the function of joints
- Prevents and treats degenerative brain diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS)
- Prevents and treats Crohn’s disease
- Improves the function of the thyroid gland
- Improves skin tone and appearance
How to Use Coconut Oil for Body Detox
Before you start, you need to bear in mind that you have to use organic, raw extra virgin coconut oil. Also, drink a lot of water during the cleanse so that your body can get the parasites out.
If this is the first time you are consuming coconut oil, you need to help your body adjust to it, so try to incorporate it into your diet bit by bit before you do the cleanse.
So, what you have to do is take 1/2-1 teaspoon three times a day and then slowly get to 1-2 tablespoons three times a day. When two weeks pass, the body will get used to the oil and you can commence the coconut oil detox.
Just add the oil to warm water and drink the drink daily for a whole week. You need to take 10-14 tablespoons of it a day, two every two hours.
If you notice that the taste is too strong for you, then, you can add the coconut oil to plain, organic, unflavored, unsweetened yogurt. Also, you can eat no more than 4 ounces of fresh, non-dried, unsweetened coconut meat which is full of fiber and is able to boost the good gut bacteria.
That is all! Good luck with the coconut oil detox!
- Coconut Oil Does Wonders for Your Skin and Hair. But You’ll Fall Off Your Chair, When You Hear The Newly Discovered Effect It Can Have43Coconut oil seems to be an all-purpose ingredient. It has amazing beauty benefits and health benefits. Coconut oil is a natural remedy that can be used in the process of weight loss and the treatment of thyroid disorders. Moreover, a recent research came into conclusion that coconut oil can also be beneficial in the treatment and prevention of…
- 37Coconut oil is one of the most versatile and healthiest things we can use. It provides a myriad of medicinal uses, and apparently, it is excellent for our dental health. Numerous doctors maintain that oral infections are the root causes of multiple serious illnesses, such as heart diseases, dementia, strokes,…