One of the best and most versatile ingredients our there is definitely the castor oil. If you have never tried to use it for cleansing, cosmetic, or medicinal purposes, then you need to start too. So, we are here today to present you how you can use it to regrow hair!
What is Castor Oil?
You get this oil from the castor oil called Ricinus Communis in the medical field. It is actually a vegetable oil, like soybean and corn oil. The seeds of it are cold-pressed so that you can extract oil from them.
This oil is used a lot in manufacturing, production, massage oils, health and beauty products and for many medicines. If you take it orally then it can also help with alleviating constipation or destroying parasites in the gut.
Castor Oil for Hair
If you use this oil often, it can help with improving the health and appearance of the hair. Just get a bottle of it and it will work perfectly to make your hair long, shiny, and thick. Here is how you can use it:
- Thickening and regrowing hair: due to the fact that it is full of omega-9 fats, castor oil will nourish the follicles and the hair. Moreover, it can penetrate into the pores and follicles that are responsible for the production of hair.
- Split ends: if you want to heal these, rub a bit of castor oil on the ends of the hair and leave for a few hours, it will work like magic.
- Dandruff: just mix the oil with olive oil and lemon juice and apply on the scalp. Let it work for an hour and rinse!
How to Apply Castor Oil to Your Hair
This oil has a very sticky texture which can make things a mess. However, we can show you how you can use it easily. In fact, if you use this regularly, it can undo all the damage that has been done by chemical hair products. The antioxidant content it contains will support the hair’s keratin and it will make the hair smoother and stronger. However, make sure you always use the organic, cold-pressed oil which is hexane-free.
First, prepare the oil. Make sure you combine it with another oil so it is not very sticky. You can mix equal amounts of oil of choice, like coconut, jojoba, or argan oil. Then, put the small bowl of oil in a large bowl of hot water to make it warm. Make sure you dampen your hair with a bit of water. Afterward, dip your fingertips in warm oil and massage the scalp. Rub the oil between the palms and run through the hair. Finally, cover your hair with a shower cap and wrap a hot towel around the head so that you can improve the absorption of nutrients through the pores. Let it sit for an hour! That is all! Good luck!
- 66Did you know that premature graying of the hair can be due to a lot of health conditions and poor dietary choices? For example, this problem might happen due to hormonal fluctuations, smoking, pollution, stress, use of unsuitable hair products, chronic colds, sinusitis, and thyroid disorders. Also, gray hairs can…
- Coconut Oil Does Wonders for Your Skin and Hair. But You’ll Fall Off Your Chair, When You Hear The Newly Discovered Effect It Can Have41Coconut oil seems to be an all-purpose ingredient. It has amazing beauty benefits and health benefits. Coconut oil is a natural remedy that can be used in the process of weight loss and the treatment of thyroid disorders. Moreover, a recent research came into conclusion that coconut oil can also be beneficial in the treatment and prevention of…