These days many people understand that aloe vera solution gel is actually a remedy that has several medicinal as well as aesthetic applications. Its important qualities, as well as antioxidant impact, have outlined it as a good ally to the skin and digestive system.
The issue with it that many people have is that due to its gelatinous property, it is hard to maintain it in protected and good condition after being extracted from the leaf.
Fortunately, there exists a very effective way to store this, by which you are able to have it available on hand in order to prepare treatments and enjoy their own qualities.
Right now, we want to educate you on how to get it done at home along with telling you exactly what and when you may use it. Please don’t miss this!
WHY SHOULD YOU FREEZE ALOE VERA GEL?
- In the fresh extracted state, the aloe vera gel and its properties are the most effective they can ever be.
- But almost all of the time you’ll find there are pieces you shouldn’t waste.
- The disadvantage is the fact that, when subjected to the weather, the actual sun rays and dirt usually shed much of their own properties, and reduces their usefulness.
- This is exactly why this freezing technique performs an essential part because the temperatures at which it really is stored helps the aloe vera to be kept nearly in ideal condition without changing the structure.
- However there exist some other methods to protect it, but this, in particular, stands out since it prevents the actual membrane rupture of the cells.
ALOE VERA GEL FREEZING INSTRUCTIONS:
- To perform this particular simple method, you only need ice buckets from the refrigerator and the plant sheet.
- Once the items are ready, the technique is performed.
HOW TO EXTRACT THE GEL FROM THE PLANT
- You should always choose the plant with big leaves because these are those that concentrate the actual active components better.
- After you have made your selection, cut it very close to its base.
- Instantly put it upward and then point it for about 10 min in order to drain the sap.
- Make a longitudinal cut in order to separate the back and the front of the blade.
- By using a spoon extract the actual valuable gel and put it into a bowl.
- Right after acquiring the aloe vera crystal you simply have to begin putting this into those ice buckets.
- Afterward, it is placed in the actual freezer and finally allowing enough time for it to freeze.
- Some people like to add a little bit of citric acid or even vitamin E for the purpose of keeping it longer.
WHEN TO MAKE USE OF THIS FROZEN NATURAL ALOE VERA GEL?
- Once the gel has already been frozen it may be used as a natural therapy to relieve a number of disorders which affect the wellness of the pores and skin.
IF YOU SUFFER FROM VARICOSE VEINS:
- Inflammation caused by hypertension is the primary cause of varicose veins; but thanks to the analgesic contained in the aloe vera as well as it’s anti-inflammatory characteristics; the use of this remedy solution reduces the existence of these ugly veins.
HOW TO USE?
- Wrap the actual cubes within a soft and thin cloth; then use this to perform massage to the affected problematic areas.
- You should use this treatment for a period of 3 times on a weekly basis.
- You can use aloe vera cubes to treat some light burns that are caused by exposure to the sun.
- Its stimulating activity reduces pain and also its attributes accelerate the actual skin recovery whilst eliminating the actual dead tissues at the same time.
HOW TO USE?
- Clean the impacted area after which rub the actual gel by having a gentle slow massage.
- You need to repeat this exact action on a daily basis until the skin recovery.
FIGHT ACNE PROBLEMS:
- It can eliminate acne without any risks and dangers of causing scars if applied several times on a daily basis over the areas affected by acne.
HOW TO USE?
- Each morning and at nights perform a very gentle and slow massage with the cubes and allow them to act for half an hour before rinsing out.
- Use the remedy on a daily basis.
FIGHT FUNGAL INFECTIONS:
- Its antiseptic and hydrating qualities allow it to be a great treatment to relieve specific infections on the feet, like for example cases of fungal infections and blisters.
HOW TO USE?
- Before going to sleep, first, wash your feet after which rub the actual gel by performing gentle and slow massage.
RADIANT AND YOUNG SKIN
- Generally, these aloe vera cubes can be used as a cosmetic base for production of masks which will make your face to appear radiant and young.
HOW TO USE?
- The ideal way it to crush them into a paste and then adding several other components like olive oil, cucumber, and coconut oil.
- After this, you can put it on the face and the neck for best results.
- You can freely use this mix up to 3 times per week.
- Through this method, you can rely on a very flexible and healthy product. You should not hesitate to test its wonderful qualities.