The experts say that when we lie or sleep on our beds, our subconscious mind is open and absorbs more energy. This is the main reason why the Feng Shui system highly recommends that you shouldn’t put anything under your bed. But, you should also know that there is one exception.
According to the Feng Shui art, the space under the bed should be open to having an open flow of energy to be channeled evenly through the whole body at night. The things that might hold under the bed have energy that your unconscious mind absorbs while you sleep, which is very bad.
The space under the bed should be empty and clean regularly.
- But, as we said – you can make an exception.
- According to Feng Shui, EEN is an exception of “anything under the bed,” and give us the right to keep under the bed something that is called “treasure box”.
- What’s a “treasure box”? “Treasure box” is a specific Feng Shui tool for sending specific desires and intentions, which is to open our unconscious “ME” with a chance our wishes to be fulfilled.
What is that box and what’s in it?
- Note: you should know that the quality of the box is extremely important because it will cause a greater or lesser energy vibration.
- The solid lid will be more secure and stable energy and the open box will be more “open” type of energy.
- Both are equally perfect – it all depends on what you want to get.
- What type of material – the wood is ground and holds the energy of activity and growth.
- Finely veined, gold (maybe imitation), silver or adorned with stones, will increase the sense of richness.
- Earth or ceramic suggests the power of attention and care.
What to put in the box?
- Well, before you put something in the box, you should ask yourself – what would really make you happy?
- Well, the whole idea is to find items that can stimulate your happy moments, which you want to attract in life.
- This means that you should put items that will encourage a certain desire to be fulfilled in your life:
- If you want abundance and money put into the box different bills, gold jewelry, gold coins, crystals.
- Make sure you avoid coins. If you want to attract love put into the box natural scents, red candles, scented creams, and essential oils.
- You will feel the impact energy of the treasure box – it doesn’t matter where you put it, you just have to place it below the navel
- This means that you are directly “feeding” your energy with the inside of the box, as the mother feeds the fetus through the umbilical cord.
- Note: the “Treasure box” should be reviewed and refreshed every three months.