Men and women are a lot busier now then they have ever been. Between full-time jobs, children, school, and other activities, we are up and about all day. This fast way of life can take a real toll on our health.
One part that is really affected but often ignored is our feet. They support us all day through our active endeavors. To top it off, shoes these days are not made for comfort, they are made for style. High heels for women and high tops for men, our feet spend the majority of their day stuff into an uncomfortable damaging box. Although we may not often relate our stressed out, grumpy moods to how our feet are feeling, often times our attitudes are a direct reflection of our feet. If we don’t pay enough attention to our feet, it could potentially come back to harm us, health issues such as cracked heels, fungal infections, and varicose veins could attack our feet. Hopefully, you never have to suffer from these conditions, but if you do, have hope in the fact that there are natural ways to cure them! Contrary to popular belief you can solve these issues in your home, without expensive medications.
Soak regularly for happy feet
- The best thing that you can do for your feet is to soak them in a nice, warm, relaxing foot bath.
- Not only will it help you to remove the stinky odor, but it will luxuriously relax every part of your feet and legs.
- After moving and running all day, you will feel as if your feet are encircled by fluffy cloud socks.
- Your foot soak will not only provide comfort and relief, but it will act as an antiseptic – eliminating and killing bacteria that live on your feet that could provoke other severe problems.
- Try soaking your feet in an Epsom salt bath with peppermint essential oils.
- Peppermint has wonderful properties and will loosen up any tense muscles.
- As soon as you lower your feet into the wonderful bath the peppermint oil will tingle away your stress.
- The oil also opens up your pores and your sinuses, which will allow you to breathe deeper.
- Taking deep breaths while soaking is a great way to relieve your stress.
- Finally, peppermint oil is an antiseptic, which means that it will kill bacteria and fungus, making you feel more comfortable in your daily life.
The Super Soak Recipe
- So here is a recipe for the perfect foot bath.
- Try it out and experience for yourself the relief of foot pain and stress.
- 8-12 drops Peppermint Oil
- Get your Free copy of The Bacon & Butter Cookbook
This free cookbook is jam-packed with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
- 1 Cup Epsom salt
1 Tsp olive oil
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 Teacup mint tea
- 1 Bowl of hot water
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl of cool water.
- Stir until Epsom salt has dissolved.
- Then, put your feet into the bowl and allow to soak for 15 minutes, or until the water gets cold.
- Then, remove your feet and rinse them with water.
For an added benefit, use a pumice stone and scrub all around your foot to remove dead skin.
This soak can result in the following health benefits:
Reduce your stress levels
- Epsom salt contains magnesium, a mineral which is known to reduce stress levels and improve body functions
- Peppermint oils also relax tense muscles.
- And the warm water will cause your muscles to melt and reform.
Relax your mind
- According to Reflexology, an ancient approach to body healing, stimulating certain reflex points on your feet will eliminate health issues.
- When you sink your feet into the warm bowl of water you will stimulate many of the points on your foot that deal with tension.
- You will feel relaxed by the time you leave your foot bath.
A universal detox method
- The lemon juice, warm water, peppermint oil, and olive oil are all individually known as being bacteria killer.
- Since this bath uses a combination of all of them, it makes it a bacteria slayer.
- This foot bath will kill all sorts of infections like athlete’s foot, foot odor, etc.
- Foot baths improve the overall health of the body by eliminating toxins and bacteria.
- We all need time to de-stress from our lives at the end a crazy day.
- It’s amazing that there are simple things you can do that will go such a long way in helping you live a balanced life as well as prevent health issues in the future.
- Try the soak out and watch how it can change your life!
A Quick Note from Our Founder
- Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You’re not alone.
- Going “Keto” has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
- And it’s the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
- This cookbook is jam-packed with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy.
- Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won’t stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!