Bad breath is something many people face but it doesn’t always happen as a result of poor oral hygiene. A lot of people have bad breath and even though they brush their teeth regularly it is still there and they feel uncomfortable.
So, today we are going to present you a natural remedy that can help you with your bad breath.
- Baking soda (1 tbsp.)
- Honey (1 tbsp.)
- Cinnamon powder (½ tbsp.)
- Warm water (1 cup)
- Lemon juice (2 lemons)
- Put all the ingredients in a bottle and shake well. Use this mixture as a mouthwash.
- Rinse your mouth with 2 tbsp. of it and gargle it.
- The lemon will refresh your breath, the cinnamon and the honey have antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and the soda has bleaching properties.
- So they are a perfect combination of the oral hygiene.
- 45One of the healthiest things you can do for your body is to develop the routine of drinking a glass of lemon water early in the morning. This will aid in strengthening the immune system, assisting weight loss, regulating pH levels in the body, helping digestion, and preventing food cravings. You should…