Have you ever experience that your kids or your partner just hate the touch of your rough hand? The touch is the best way to convey your love and if your hands are rough then it’s difficult to manage the bond with your loved ones.
The dry skin, pollution around you, sun exposure and sometimes due to the detergent we use to wash clothes or the soap that you use for the bath can make your hands rough and dull.
The skin of hands soon becomes dark as it comes in touch with water a lot of times and we use our hands for almost everything we do. It is important to take care of the skin of your hand in order to keep it healthy.
You don’t need expensive cream to take care of your hands. Here are 3 simple steps you can follow to keep your hand soft and smooth.
1. First Step – Exfoliate your hands
- The skin of your hand looks dull due to the accumulation of dead skin layer.
- It is essential to remove the dead skin.
- Just take 1 tsp of sugar and add 1 tbsp of olive oil to it.
- Rub this natural scrub on your skin and wash the hand with warm water.
2. The second step – Apply moisturizer
- A great many people supplant hand cream with body salve yet let me let you know for the most part body moisturizer is extremely runny; it presumably won’t carry out the employment you have to get super delicate hands.
- Discover a saturating cream that is particularly promoted for use on hands.
- Hand creams are ordinarily much thicker than a customary lotion and have more supplements required for softening harsh hands.
- Put a touch of cream about the measure of a quarter onto every hand; it might appear like a considerable measure, however, it will douse into your skin overnight.
- Rub the cream into each of your hands, investing energy in the palms, between your fingers, and around your fingernail skin.
- Don’t hesitate to convey the lotion up your arms marginally, to relax the skin around your wrists too.
- Try not to stress if your hands feel oily or you think you have excessively.
3. The third step – Cover your hands & gloves
- Just wrap your hands with gloves so that the moisture will get trapped inside.
- This will also help you to prevent the rubbing of hands on the bed sheets and pillow covers.
- So, that’s it! These are simple three steps you should follow every night before sleep and within 1 week your hands will be soft and smooth.
- You will find the difference in your touch in a just one-night application.
- It is an effective and simple way to keep the hand skin soft and healthy.