Persistence is one of the most parts of losing weight according to most fitness coaches, and it’s true!
But, if we’re being honest, working out daily is not the most exciting thing to do.
However, it’s easier to strive for that perfect figure you’ve been after for a while when you know it won’t take a lot of time to achieve.
Thankfully for us, there’s a set of short exercise routines you can try at home, and they were developed by the celebrity fitness coach, Tracey Anderson.
These exercise routines help to eliminate “fat deposits” on the knees and hips that can appear even on pretty much anyone, even slender people!
With these exercise routines, you work out the front, back, and inner thigh surface and eventually get thinner as a result!
What to do to make your legs slender
- Workout place: a bed.
- Workout duration: 3 minutes.
- When to work out: after you wake up or before going to bed at night.
- Work out frequency: every day.
Part 1. Toning the front part of your thighs
- This exercise works by toning the front part of your thighs, knees, and even abs.
The initial position
- You should start by lying on your back, with your arms down on both sides of the body.
- Then you should raise your legs so that they make a 90-degree angle with your body. But be careful not to bend your knees.
- Pull your toes up, then end your knees one by one, and return your legs to the initial position.
- You should keep your knees together, and keep the front part of your thighs tensed.
- You should repeat this 10 times for each leg.
- If you’re feeling hot in your muscles then your doing it right.
- In the beginning position, you should keep your knees as straight as possible.
Part 2. Toning the back of the thighs
- The exercise routine works by toning the front and back part of the thighs, knees, and abs.
- But, this exercise contains 2 parts.
The first part
- For the initial position, you should be lying on your back with your legs raised, and toes pulled toward your body.
- Then you should hold your knees together, and bend your knees one by one.
- It’s important to note that your toes should always be pulled toward your body, and your heels should reach your bottom.
- Repeat this first part 10 times for each leg.
The second part
- For this next part, you should be lying on your back, with your legs raised and a little bit bent at the knees.
- Make swings in both legs while raising your buttocks and keeping the upper part of your legs tensed.
- You should repeat his 20 times.
- If you feel the tension in the muscles of the back part of your thighs and feeling a slight burning then you’re doing it right!
Part 3. Toning the inner part of the thighs
- This routine works by toning the upper part of the legs, buttocks, and abs.
- You should start by lying on your back, with your legs raised and crossed with your right leg over your left leg.
- Keep both legs tensed and pressed against each other, then bend your knees toward the sides to make a “plié” movement, before returning to the initial position.
- But it’s important to remember that your legs should always be tensed and pressed against each other.
- You should do this 10 times with your right leg in the upper position and then 10 times with your left leg in the upper position.
- If your feeling leg pressure then you’re doing it right!
Source Image: healthybodyandmind.us/