Boils or abscess are really painful and are caused by filling of the lump with pus, leukocyte, and bacteria. Usually, they form as a result of the hair follicles become infected or inflamed by bacteria.
Boils can form on any part of the body and at first, they appear as a red lump which grows larger and causes pain. Usually, they appear in places where hair grows such as thighs, face, neck, armpits, and buttocks. The main cause for the development of boils is sweat and friction. Symptoms are really visible and usually, they are in form of red swollen skin which increases in size and is filled with a yellow-white tip which bursts over time.
The main bacterium that causes boils is staphylococcus. Also, other causes for the development of boils could be insect bites or cuts which allow bacteria to enter the body.
In order to treat these boil we are going to present to you some natural remedies that you can prepare from the comfort of your home:
- Onions are extremely rich with antibacterial properties which are great for treatment of boils.
- In order to treat boils with onion, you will need to slice a piece of onion and apply it on the area.
- You can wrap it with a bandage in order to make sure it stays in place.
- Leave it for a few hours and repeat this 2-3 times during the day.
- Turmeric contains the high amount of anti-inflammatory properties which are great for treatment of boils.
- Also, it is great blood detoxifier which can contribute to quickly remove and treat boils.
- The preparation process is very simple and it involves boiling one teaspoon of turmeric powder with water or milk.
- Consume the mixture 3 times a day for at least 5 days.
- You can also make a paste of fresh ginger and turmeric.
- You will need to mix equal parts of the ingredients and you should get a paste.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area and cover it with the clean cloth.
Tea tree oil
- This is a great remedy for speeding up the process of healing because it contains antifungal, antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
- In order to use it for this purpose, you will need to use a clean cloth and dip it into the solution.
- Use this cloth for massaging the area and repeat this for 5-6 times during the day, or until the boil disappears completely.
- Garlic contains a high amount of antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which can help you treat and get rid of boils very quickly.
- In order to prepare the remedy for this purpose, you should mash 2-3 fresh garlic cloves and apply it on the affected area.
- Keep the paste on the affected area for 10 minutes and repeat it a couple of times during the day.