Everyone should be aware that losing and reducing the amount of abdominal fat is important not just for aesthetics, but for your health.
This deep visceral fat is dangerous as it surrounds your organs and puffs your lower abdomen.
Give Up Sugar
- Supplementary sugar is extremely unhealthy and harmful to your body, so you should be focused on sugar-free and calorie-free products that are increasing in popularity. Even that is a trend in nowadays, according to the statistics, an average American consumes about 152 pounds of calorie sweetener (sugar) per year, which can be even more than their weight!
- As that’s a lot of sugar, and it only adds calories and contains no nutritional value, it can also cause gaining a fat in your body. This is a reason why the sugar is most likely your belly fat enemy number one.
- In order to keep your sugar intake in check the best way is to eliminate refined sugar or liquid sugar or sugar-sweetened beverages from your diet. That means no various sports drinks, fruit juices, coffees and teas with sugar added to them.
- Besides the improvement of body shape, anaerobic exercise is improving heart health and overall health, as well. As the best method that helps to get rid of the belly fat, recent research reported cardio (aerobic) exercises.
- By doing cardio exercises, such as brisk walking or light jogging you can effectively reduce belly fat, particularly this fat near your internal organs.
- Because there are different theories what kind of exercise apply to your program of losing weight, the conducted eight-month-long study done by Duke University Medical Center (196 overweight participants 18 to 70 years of age) showed that aerobic training did a far superior job burning calories, compared to resistance training.
Do Weight Lifting Exercises
- Because we already cited a resistance training as an inferior choice compared to cardio it is not a reason to skip it. The advantage of weight lifting is that it trims the waist according to a study published in Harvard School of Public Health. This study showed that a 20-minutes of weight lifting routine can help fight and reduce belly fat.
- It means that engaging in resistance training or even better combining it with aerobic exercises could help lessen abdominal fat while increasing or preserving muscle mass.
- By preventing loss of muscles and development of lean muscles you can effectively lose belly fat, which will lead you to better aesthetics.
- The takeaway here: If you want to assure that you’re losing fat and preserving your lean muscle mass at the same time, do both aerobic exercises and lift weights.
- Lemon water doesn’t regulate losing belly fat directly, but it provides a wealth of health benefits that can positively impact your body to lose fat and belly fat.
- It, in particular, is extremely beneficial when you drink it on an empty stomach (best in the morning).
- That happens because of the ability of water with lemon to increase the levels of stomach acids, which on other hand improves the digestion and helps the breakdown of the food you eat more effectively.
- In addition, the lemon water helps to detoxify your liver and make it function more properly, as it is one of the most important organs in the body, responsible for performing hundreds of different functions.
- Some studies showed that it even helps to improve metabolism, reduce appetite, and remove unwanted fat sludge.
- Take away: When you wake up in the morning drink warm water with a squeeze of fresh lemon. To boost your metabolism, which will give you energy and wake up your digestive system.
Here Is A Water Lemon Recipe
- 1 glass of warm water,
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon.
- Drink up and enjoy!
- Eat high fiber foods
- The benefits of fiber are numerous, including lowering your risk for diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease, constipation and improving digestion.
- Following these properties, fiber has been shown to help with weight loss, reducing abdominal belly fat aside from helping you lose weight. The reason why it works is that a diet high in fiber-rich foods tends to be more filling and provide a sense of satiety after eating.
- Another weight loss benefit of fiber is that it tends to be less energy dense (fewer calories for the same food volume).
- It’s apparent that we all need more fiber in our diet, which is not the case with the Americans because evidence shows that 90% of Americans aren’t getting their daily recommended allowance of fiber.
- How much is fiber enough to meet the daily requirement?
- Women should eat from 21 to 25 grams of fiber per day, while men for 30 to 38 grams a day.
- The best sources of dietary fiber are fruits, whole grains, vegetables, and legumes, and more specifically, quinoa, beans, chia seeds, kale, oats, and berries like strawberries, blueberries.
Green Tea To Burn & Reduce Belly
- Weight loss is naturally linked with green tea and apart from that, the tea is one of the healthiest beverages you can drink.
- Due to the active compounds found in green tea, it is able to increase the levels of hormones that send the signals to fat cells to break down fat and releases fat into the bloodstream in form of energy.
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition claimed the positive effects of green tea on weight and body fat reduction, particularly from the midsection.
- Its properties are linked to the compounds called catechins a well-known, belly fat burner.
- So, swap your morning coffee for a cup of green tea for a faster, more efficient weight loss and more health benefits.
- Eat a moderate to low carb diet
- Reducing the consumption of high carbohydrates foods, even in a moderate way may promote loss of deep belly fat is concluded in the study sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.
- The moderately carb-restricted diet means a relatively low glycemic index, a measure of the extent to which foods raises blood glucose levels. This diet should consist of 43 percent calories from carbohydrates and 39 percent calories from fat (while the standard diet contained 55 percent of calories from carbohydrates and 27 percent from fat).
- The takeaway here is: cut down on carbs to reduce belly fat.
- A balanced combination of healthy eating plan and exercise program proves to be the best and fastest way to lose weight in your belly and reduce overall total body fat.